BOISE STATE MEN'S RUGBY CLUB
As the Boise State University Rugby Team we are a group of individuals working together to achieve a common goal while setting aside all personal comforts and desires for our team. That common goal is to develop physically, mentally, and spiritually fit men with the proper values and life skills to excel both on the pitch and in the classroom. Through personal integrity and team accountability, we are striving for excellence, cementing our legacy, and heightening the standard set before us.
- Excellence: Excellence in all academic, athletic, community, and life endeavors. Be the standard.
- Camaraderie: Respect the sport, each other, yourself. Be family.
- GRIT: Resilience - mental toughness - discipline - thrive in the face of all challenges
- Integrity: Moral courage to do what is right.
- Loyalty: Faith and allegiance to the university, community, and each other. Honor the tradition and spirit of the sport and alumni.
- Teamwork: We are ONE team. Sacrifice personal interest for the betterment of all. We value our relationships inside and outside the sport.
- Pride: Ownership in all efforts. Professional representative of the University, the program, alumni, and community.
- Accountability: The summation of all our efforts and actions. Committed, trustworthy, reliable, and virtuous.
Re-established in 2006, Boise State University Men's Rugby Club has been competing with intercollegiate schools throughout the West. It is our goal to produce not only excellent athletes, but great students as well.
BOISE STATE MEN'S RUGBY CLUB is a member USA Rugby and is part of the Northwest Collegiate Rugby Conference (NCRC) in the Championship Division. Boise State competes in both 15's and 7's as a member of the NCRC and USA Rugby.